Call for Abstract
Global Public Health Congress, will be organized around the theme “Promoting New Innovate Technologies in Global Public Health”
Global Public Health-2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Global Public Health-2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Neonatal Hypoxic ischaemic nervous disorder (HIE)is brain disfunction from depleted element and blood flow throughout the birth method. A designation of infant move needs proof of abnormality to purpose of compromise, i.e. continual late decelerations, cardiac arrhythmia or gap before delivery and altered infant behaviors per brain disfunction.
- Track 1-1Neonatal conjunctivitis
- Track 1-2Neonatal bowel obstruction
- Track 1-3Neonatal stroke
- Track 1-4Neonatal hepatitis
- Track 1-5Neonatal diabetes mellitus
- Track 2-1Child abuse pediatrics
- Track 2-2 Pediatric cardiology
- Track 2-3Pediatric infectious disease
- Track 2-4Pediatric oncology
- Track 2-5Pediatric allergy and immunology
- Track 2-6Neonatology
Environmental health is that the branch of public health involved with all aspects of the natural and designed surroundings touching human health. alternative terms touching on or regarding environmental health square measure environmental public health, and public health protection/ environmental health protection. Environmental health is concentrated on the natural and designed environments for the advantage of human health, whereas surroundingsal protection cares with protective the natural environment for the advantage of human health and also the scheme.
- Track 3-1Environmental disease
- Track 3-2Medical waste management and disposal.
- Track 3-3Childhood lead poisoning prevention.
- Track 3-4Environmental engineering
- Track 3-5Environmental racism in Europe
Microbiology is that the study of little living things. Typically this suggests living things that are too little to examine while not the utilization of a magnifier. These life forms are referred to as microorganisms or microbes. Microorganisms embody bacterium, Achaea (a sort of being a touch like bacterium however they need a definite biological process origin), viruses, protozoa (single-cell eukaryotes like amoeba), microscopic fungi and yeasts, and microscopic protoctist (plant-like organisms). Microorganisms were discovered over 300 years a gone and it's thought that a lot of new microbes have however to be discovered. Biology may be a wide space of science that has medicine, virology, mycology, phycology, parasitology, and alternative branches of biology.
- Track 5-1Urinary tract infection
- Track 5-2Skin infection
- Track 5-3Respiratory tract infection
- Track 5-4Vaginal infections
- Track 5-5Odontogenic infection
- Track 5-6Sexually transmitted disease
- Track 5-7Tuberculosis
- Track 5-8Influenza
The public health Nursing is the branch of nursing concerned with the practice of promoting and protecting the health of the individuals. They will not directly provide care to individuals in the community, instead they support the provision of direct care through a process of evaluation and assessment of the need of the individuals. Public health nurses will plan, develop, and support systems which will prevent the occurrence of problems and provide access to care.
Pharmacology is the branch of biology concerned with the study and the effects of the drugs on living organisms. Pharmacology is subdivided into two categories as, pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics, which provides a comprehensive picture of the safety and action of a medication.
- Track 6-1Nurse midwives
- Track 6-2Clinical nurse specialists
- Track 6-3Telenursing
- Track 6-4Midwives private practice medical clinics
- Track 6-5Midwives practice in home births
- Track 6-6Disaster management emergency nursing
- Track 6-7Clinical pharmacology
- Track 6-8Neuropharmacology
- Track 6-9Cardiovascular pharmacology
- Track 7-1Neuropathy
- Track 7-2Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Track 7-3Bipolar disorder
- Track 7-4Anxiety
- Track 7-5Hyperactivity disorder
- Track 7-6Epilepsy
- Track 7-7Seizures
- Track 7-8Dementia
- Track 7-9Radiculopathy
- Track 7-10Schizophrenia
Chronic disease is disease that occurs over a long period of time. It limits our activity and causes disabilities. Some diseases does not show any symptoms, in that case the person will be unaware of the disease and it might even lead to death of the individual. Some of the chronic diseases are arthritis, cardiovascular diseases, stroke, cancer,etc.
Health care promotion is the process of promotion where people are made to increase control over and improve their health. It focuses on the individual behaviour challenging social and environmental interventions.
- Track 8-1Cancers
- Track 8-2Cardiovascular diseases
- Track 8-3Cerebrovascular disease
- Track 8-4Chronic respiratory diseases
- Track 8-5Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Track 8-6Diabetes mellitus
Cardiology is the branch of medicine dealing with the diseases and disorders of the heart and the parts of the circulatory system. The field includes the treatment of congenital heart diseases, coronary artery disease, heart failure majorly. Physicians who specialize in the field of cardiology are called cardiologist.
- Track 9-1Heart disease
- Track 9-2Cardiovascular disease
- Track 9-3Atherosclerosis
- Track 9-4Cardiomyopathy
- Track 9-5Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Track 9-6Congestive heart failure
Epidemiology is the study of the determinants and distribution of health and disease conditions in the specified population. The Information obtained by the epidemiological studies is used to plan and evaluate strategies to prevent illness and manage patients in whom disease has already developed. It is a quantitative discipline working on the knowledge of statistics, probability and sound research methods.
The occurrence of diseases should be controlled and prevented through sanitary measures, proper nutrition, vaccinations and various other public health measures. The public should be protected from Infectious diseases, food borne pathogens, environmental pollutants. Therefore, major steps should be taken to control and prevent the spreading of diseases worldwide.
- Track 10-1Epidemiology and demography
- Track 10-2Epidemiology and obesity
- Track 10-3Epidemiology and nutrition
- Track 10-4Epidemiology and mental health
- Track 10-5Epidemiology and community health
- Track 10-6Epidemiology and lung cancer
To focused on the quality of care and the quality of life for our patients in nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Patient and the family caregiver to assure that the patient’s goals, values, and wishes are incorporated in the care plan.
- Track 11-1Memory problems
- Track 11-2Infections
- Track 11-3Persistent pain
- Track 11-4Bladder problems
- Track 11-5Depression
- Track 12-1Cancer
- Track 12-2Cardiovascular diseases
- Track 12-3Chronic respiratory diseases
- Track 12-4Diabetes
- Track 12-5Digestive diseases
Dermatology is the branch of medicine that is dealing with the skin, nails, and involves in the treatment of the diseases. The dermatologist performs various treatments and medication according to the nature of the individual skin types.
- Track 13-1Dermatopathology
- Track 13-2Cosmetic dermatology
- Track 13-3Immunodermatology
- Track 13-4Dermatoepidemiology
- Track 13-5Skin cancer
- Track 13-6Seborrheic dermatitis
Immunology is the branch of biomedical science that deals with the study of immune systems in all organisms. They are responsible to protect the body from the antigenic challenge, the recognition of self from non-self and physical chemical aspects of immune phenomena.
- Track 14-1Autoimmune disease
- Track 14-2Hypersensitivity
- Track 14-3Immune disorder
- Track 14-4Immunodeficiency
- Track 14-5Clinical Immunology
- Track 14-6Immunological tolerance
- Track 15-1Alcoholism
- Track 15-2Insomnia
- Track 15-3Suspiciousness
- Track 15-4Suspiciousness
- Track 15-5Hallucinations
- Track 15-6Drug addiction
- Track 15-7Heroin addiction
- Track 15-8Opioid addiction
- Track 15-9Cocaine addiction
- Track 15-10Smoking
- Track 16-1Health administration
- Track 16-2Health care efficiency measures
- Track 16-3Healthcare quality
- Track 16-4Healthcare transport
- Track 17-1Supply & Demand
- Track 17-2Modeling of Health
- Track 17-3Healthcare costs
- Track 17-4Dynamics of Health
Dental public health is the speciality of the dentistry that deals with the prevention of the oral disease like oral cancer, tooth decay, dental plaque, tooth loss and involves in the promotion of Oral health. It involves in the assessment of the dental health requirements and promotes effective solutions to improve the individual health.
- Track 18-1Oral health improvement
- Track 18-2Health and public protection
- Track 18-3Developing and monitoring quality dental services
- Track 18-4Dental public health intelligence
- Track 18-5Dental public health intelligence
- Track 18-6Academic dental public health
Cancer research is the research conducted to identify the causes and growth of cancer cells in the body. The researchers are developing various strategies for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment for the cure. It ranges from epidemiology, molecular bioscience to the clinical trials and their applications include surgery, Chemotherapy, immunotherapy and hormone therapy.
Stem cells are the undifferentiated mass of cells that has the ability to differentiate into different types of specialized cells within the body. They are classified into two major types, Embryonic stem cells and adult stem cells. The regenerative property of the stem cells paves the way for the future of the regenerative medicine.
- Track 19-1Chemotherapy
- Track 19-2Endothelial stem cell
- Track 19-3Cancer stem cells
- Track 19-4Embryonic stem cells
- Track 19-5Mature tissue or organ stem cells
- Track 19-6Myeloma
- Track 19-7Leukemia’s
- Track 19-8Ovarian cancer
- Track 19-9Breast cancer
- Track 19-10Laser therapy
- Track 19-11Mesenchymal stem cell
- Track 20-1Drug targeting & drug development
- Track 20-2Industrial biotechnology
- Track 20-3Biologically inspired pharmaceutics
- Track 20-4Advanced drug delivery systems
- Track 20-5Regulatory & Pharmacovigilance
Nephrology is the branch of study of normal kidney function, kidney problems, the preservation of kidney health and treatment. A Physician who studies and deals with nephrology are called as nephrologist. The systemic conditions that affect the kidneys and the systemic problems accompanying by it are also studied in nephrology.
- Track 21-1Dialysis
- Track 21-2Renal nutrition
- Track 21-3Kidney transplantation
- Track 21-4Glomerular disorders
- Track 21-5Kidney and bladder stones
- Track 21-6Kidney cancer
Obesity is the condition in which excess of body fats gets accumulated and it may have a negative effect on health. People are generally considered as obese when their BMI is between 25 to 30 kg/m2.
Diabetes mellitus is a metabolic disorder in which there is a high concentration of sugar in the blood, which leads to several complications like diabetic neuropathy, diabetic retinopathy, diabetic nephropathy, etc. They are categorised into three groups, Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes and gestational diabetes.
- Track 22-1Childhood obesity
- Track 22-2Epidemiology of obesity
- Track 22-3Obesity & endocrinology
- Track 22-4Weight management
- Track 22-5Obesity and diabetes
- Track 23-1Pregnancy health and behaviors
- Track 23-2Morbidity and mortality
- Track 23-3Preconception health and behaviors
- Track 23-4Postpartum health and behavior
- Track 23-5Infant care
- Track 23-6Disability and other impairments
- Track 23-7Preterm birth
- Track 23-8Depression among women
A genetic disorder is a mutation in the DNA sequence or abnormalities occurring in the genome. Some genetic disorders are inherited from the parents while others are the pre-existing changes or mutation of genes over the period of time. Mutations may occurs due to environmental factors or randomly the sequences are altered.
- Track 24-1Asthma
- Track 24-2Obesity
- Track 24-3Diabetes
- Track 24-4Autoimmune diseases
- Track 24-5Multiple sclerosis
- Track 25-1Macronutrients
- Track 25-2Micronutrients
- Track 25-3Phytochemicals
- Track 25-4Intestinal bacterial flora
- Track 25-5Plant nutrition
- Track 25-6Human nutrition
Healthcare management is a group of people responsible to create an awareness program of how healthcare is implemented in everyday practices in hospitals, offices, homes, factories, etc. It describes the leadership and management of hospital care systems and networks.
- Track 26-1Health policy
- Track 26-2 Rising to the health equity challenge
- Track 26-3Reactive, acute care to proactive and preventive care
- Track 27-1Preventive methods
- Track 27-2levels of prevention
- Track 27-3Environmental factors
- Track 27-4Genetic predisposition
- Track 27-5Leading causes of preventable death
Clinical Trials is to judge the effectiveness and safety of medicines or medical devices by watching their effects on A group of subjects. Clinical trial researches are conducted by government health agencies that as federal agency, researchers attached with a hospital or university medical program, freelance researchers, or personal industry’s. During this Subjects usually divided into 2 or a lot of teams, as well as an impression cluster in this doesn't receive the experimental treatment, receives a placebo (inactive substance) instead, or receives a tried-and-true medical aid for comparison functions.
This are classified in to five phases:
- Phase 0
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
- Phase 4